Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tonight we had a special treat...Jack, Janeen, Katie, Orie and I all went to the Shiner's Circus in Minot.  I was simply amazing!

We saw many wonder acts and saw tigers, elephants, ponies, baby crocodiles and the man of the flying trapeze!

Since this was Katie's first time ever at a circus Janeen convinced her to ride on the elephant with her.  Here are a few pictures and video of our adventures tonight.



Don't they look like they're having fun?!


 Packing the last kiddo on!



Now I feel like a queen says Janeen!!



They loved it!



A clown from a far, just the way I like them!


Look at them watch the fling trapeze act!




Katie's final hurrah as we were walking out of the circus...just couldn't resist a photo op like this one!

Thanks for letting me share our fun.

Good night 

Cyndi




No comments:

Post a Comment